Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Anticipation!!!

Good morning motherfuckers, welcome to the Church Of The Hard Fucks!

Anticipation ... HNT, HNT, HNT. The Good Rev's favorite blog day, next to Laying On Of The Hands practice day, lol.

Okay, suckers, it's early, I've only seen one HNT so far ... but it was fucking HAWT!!! The Christmas Season is in full swing. I'm going to post this, then go looking for more early HNT postings ... if I find anything, I'll post an update.

Go check out Erika, but don't forget where church is, okay?

**Update** LOL, suckers, I was gone for 30 seconds ... go check out Kristen!!!

**2nd Update**OMG ... go to Green Eyed Beauty right away!!!

**3rd Update**This chick is COOKIN' ... Red Hot Crimson!

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN

3 comments:

Green Eyes said...

Rev, you are just too good to me!

Spark?

KJ said...

AW, shucks Rev.......I was worthy of an update.......

thank you

Leesa said...

Why thank you, Rev ;)