Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WTF?

Good morning motherfuckers! Welcome to the Church Of The Hard Fucks.

Yes, children, it's true, The Good Rev has returned for some crazy reason. Only time will tell what it could possibly be, lol.

BTW, I've been away, attending the College Of Hard Knocks in preparation for continuing to shepherd the Church Of The Hard Fucks!! It was a tough course!

So, flock, in honor of my own return, I have searched the world and found this beautiful erotic fine art just for you ...









Kind of reminds me of something I saw on JENN's Blog tonight! LOL

Welcome back, suckers!!

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK!

The Good Rev said...

Ahem

THANK YOU JENN!!!

That makes it all worth it!

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN

Roxi said...

can I get that printed and placed above my bed?

Please?

Anonymous said...

Ahem

Yes you can, Sarah, absolutely! I only speak the truth and it looks good in print!

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN