Monday, January 22, 2007

Woo Fucking Hoo!

Good morning motherfuckers! Welcome to the Church Of The Hard Fucks.

Blogger was being a pain for awhile, not allowing me to upload pictures. But, children, for some crazy reason it has granted me access once again.

I stole the Woo Hoo from Green Eyes, the church's most adorable and HOT Head Support. I'm hoping she doesn't mind.

Suckers, below is the new header for the Church's blog. Someone tell me how to paste it into the template ... please. It is formatted for the exact size.









Okay, flock, I've missed your lovely asses ... that is if you are female. If you're a male, you're welcome, but I didn't miss your ass.

Thank you Roxi for dubbing me the Flock Manager, lol!

Okay, suckers, I'm going looking for dirty pictures. Maybe I'll update this post later.

Until then, have at it, motherfuckers!

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN

8 comments:

Green Eyes said...

Rev, you can take whatever you want from me, ok? *wink

Don't know about banners, but it looks fucking awesome!

Spark?

The Good Rev said...

Ahem ...

Yes. YES. YESSSS! lol, Green Eyes, stop by the Rectory a little later and we can collaborate on the *Header*

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN

Green Eyes said...

Oh, now there's an idea, Rev. Maybe we could collaborate on some other SUPPORT issues as well?

erika said...

Hi Rev!

I missed ya! I like the new header. If you can make it smaller I can use that as you link!

Brandi Love said...

I need to be saved!

Alyssa said...

Hey Rev!! Stop by sometime!! Miss ya!

Roxi said...

Heehehe.. Your always welcome flock manager.. heheheh

I like the new header.. its pretty and shit

Alyssa said...

New post now dammit...!!


or you will get a spank...

**evil grin**