Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Acceptance

Overheard recently at the Church Of The Hard Fucks ...

The Good Rev: Good morning children.

Staff: What?

The Good Rev: Good morning motherfuckers!

Staff: That's more like it, Rev.

The Good Rev: Welcome to the Church Of The Hard Fucks. Glad you could make it. So, suckers, nobody stepped up and helped me with instructions on how to paste in my new Header ... what's up with that shit?

Okay, okay, enough whining on my part. You know, children, I've been very busy lately, out ministering to the downtrodden, the defeated souls of our society, the lost. It takes a lot out of me. BUT, I still have time to see a select few in the privacy of the Rectory! Let's start with you, Head Support, heh heh. Ha, just thought I'd throw that in to see if anyone noticed. Line up behind her, but don't touch ...

Flock, good news! Look at the overhead screen behind the choir box.


















Now serving, daily, in the Rectory ... guaranteed to make you lose that uptight feeling ...

























Vintage Beauty: Oh, Good Rev, you don't have to serve that for me ... I'm always willing to drop them for you.

The Good Rev: Thank you, thank you ... LOL ... nice tits, by the way.

Spank?

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN

12 comments:

Green Eyes said...

Rev, what the hell??? We here at the church need you too! Next time, don't be gone so long!

Oh, I'm first, I'm first, I'm first! WOO HOO!!!!

Now, take them off Rev! *passes Rev a shot of Southern Comfort

The Good Rev said...

Ahem ...

Okay, okay, I'll comply ... even though I'm not wearing panties, Green Eyes ... lol. I guess that's liquid undie remover!!

Spark?

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN

Green Eyes said...

As Head Support, I think that shit will work, no matter what the sex. You got a problem with trying it out? Come on now, Rev, let's do what you preach! *wink

The Good Rev said...

Is that a verbal spank?

Green Eyes said...

Are you asking for one? Or should I borrow my Twin's paddle?

The Good Rev said...

Give it to me ... NOW!!!

The Good Rev said...

What ever it is Green Eyes, it's contagious!!!

Green Eyes said...

Woo Hoo! That's the kind of contagious I love!

Now, head on back to the rectory, Rev... Remember I'm first in line! Now move that cute ass!

Alyssa said...

can I be second in line for a spank?

**grin**

The Good Rev said...

GREEN EYES!! Woo hoo, I'm going, I'm going. *wiggles cute ass

ALYSSA!! Hell yes! **big grin**

Alyssa said...

Will you add me to your links?


pretty please?


want me to beg?

**grin**

The Good Rev said...

Ahem ...

SOLITAIRE!!! Oh, how I've missed you! Everyone at church has missed you (ISN'T THAT RIGHT, CHURCH?) ... thanks for coming by. I'm going to check you out right away!


ALYSSA! ... OKAY, okay!! lmao

I spank beggars, BY THE WAY ...

Game?

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN