Thursday, March 29, 2007

Church

You gotta love it!! Yes, motherfuckers, welcome to the Church Of The Hard Fucks.

Almost a whole month without attending to my flock ... actually, it was more than a month. Please forgive me!

I found this nun in the Rectory, praying ... in high heels, wtf! I told her she had the wrong church, we don't do that shit around here. She said she was told this was the place to find true RELIGION.

Okay ... you can stay, I say!
























Woo Hoo, in the words of the luscious, adorable, Head Support, Green Eyes!

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN

3 comments:

Green Eyes said...

Well, I just don't know how I've gone a whole month without the lovely pictures you post! lmao

Missed ya!

Spark?

Roxi said...

I think she can stay

Roxi said...

where are you oh reverand???

I feel the need for some praying..