Thursday, October 09, 2008

Delicious Recipe

Good morning, Sweet Congregation! Welcome to the Church Of The Hard Fucks.

I know, I know, that's totally out of character for the dirty old Rev, I mean, The Good Rev. Just trying something new here, flock.

Children, I searched the world and found a wonderful recipe I'm sure you will all love. Actually, I found it right on my desk. World search isn't what it's cracked up to be.

Enjoy!



Don't hesitate to invite me for dinner!

Thanks for worshiping here today, flock. I appreciate you!

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SOOOOOOO WRONG!

The Good Rev said...

Ahem

I agree JENN! Wait till you see some of the other recipes I have! LOL

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN

Anonymous said...

I DON'T HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I'M GOING TO RESPOND ABOUT IT HERE... I REALLY LIKE WHAT YOU SAID IN KJ'S BLOG. SIMPLE AND TRUE.

The Good Rev said...

Ahem

JENN! Thank you ... I try to keep it that way. I added my email to the sidebar just for you.

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN