Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Squirrels for KJ

Good morning, Motherfuckers! Welcome to the Church Of The Hard Fucks.

Ah, children, today is a special day here at the church! Having learned of KJ's great fear of squirrels, and having been informed that this is Squirrel Appreciation Week (I haven't confirmed that, but wtf) I, The Good Rev, have decided to post these photos I took back in June of this year when I was out and about with the wildlife.

Just for you Kristen ... btw, I didn't like getting too close to these suckers! I raised a baby squirrel once, so I know they have vicious teeth and claws.












Thank you for stopping by today, Flock. I appreciate you.

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rev, you shoot them good!

Roxi said...

Well I am Deathly afraid of sex.

You should post a ton of pictures of that.. Yes

The Good Rev said...

Ahem

George! Thank you.

Sarah! Ahhh, that's the best laugh I've had in some time!! Thank you!

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN

Anonymous said...

THAT THING LOOKS LIKE ITS ABOUT TO JUMP AT THE CAMERA. BE CAREFUL!

KJ said...

See, they just look like they are getting ready to attack!!!

The Good Rev said...

Ahem

JENN! Yeah, they were very aggressive. These are all different squirrels, they were running up and down the railing and approached me as if they were expecting food.

Kristen: I felt like they were pissed at me for not having any food, and expected a bite at any moment. They didn't do any of that hissing and chattering though.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow ladies, I'll be posting a special recipe you might want for Thanksgiving Day.

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN