Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I Love Tennis

Good morning, Motherfuckers!! Welcome to another glorious day at the Church Of The Hard Fucks.

Yes, flock, as the title says, I love tennis. You know, most female tennis players have well developed bodies - strong, sleek, well proportioned. I say most because I have been shocked by some of the bodies I've seen, but in general, most are hot! I searched the world to find a photo that would help illustrate my point, and this is what I found:







A good stretch is always in order.

Are any of you tennis players?

Thanks for stopping by today, Children ... church just wouldn't be the same without you!

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOPE, NOT A TENNIS PLAYER.

WOULD SHE BE CONSIDERED "OUT OF BOUNDS"?

Anonymous said...

Ahem

JENN! Not in my league, lol.

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN