Monday, October 06, 2008

A Beautiful Sketch

Good morning, Motherfuckers! Welcome to the Church Of The Hard Fucks.

Yes, children, I continue to search the world for beautiful artwork so I may broaden your horizons in some small way. That is, of course, if you are an appreciator of fine art. Ah, but, who isn't?

I remember taking Art Appreciation in school when I was a kid. How sad that my wonderful teachers never exposed my eyes to the kind of art you will find on this blog, or should I say, at this Church!



Thank you for stopping by today, flock. I appreciate it ... after all, I did take Flock Appreciation 101 when I attended Seminary. LOL

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

MORNIN'!

The Good Rev said...

Ahem

Good morning, JENN! Well, good afternoon, now! Thanks for stopping by!

This sketch is an illustration from a book written about two "skirt chasing teens" in the 60's, btw. Kind of reminded me of myself, lol.

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN

Otis said...

I thought you had left this planet.

I'm glad you're still around.

Your man,

Otis Day.

The Good Rev said...

Ahem

OTIS!! I thought the same of you! Glad to see you are around as well. What have you been doing?

Hallelujah (69x)

AMEN

KJ said...

Good mornin' darlin'

The Good Rev said...

Good mornin' gorgeous.